Powered By Blogger

To be human means we make mistakes but, it takes a real person to own up to their mistakes and even a bigger person to learn from them and blossom!















About Me

My photo
Pasadena, Texas, United States
I am just a simple, nice, big girl trying to survive in a world made for the thin! Living the snide remarks, the dirty looks, and the laughs of others without being offended or hurt! Thinking to myself "IF THEY COULD ONLY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A MILE! tHEY WOULD GET IT!"

Monday, September 6, 2010

Hello everyone!
Got back yesterday from a trip to San Antonio and actually enjoyed myself!
It was only my husband and son and myself and it felt like old times! Before the fighting, before the mess we created in our lives! I felt loved and appreciated and mostly comfortable being me!
There were many things that we didn't do because I could not physically do them but none the less...an awesome time! I can not believe how much I walked in two days! I awoke with sore legs this morning! ha ha! a First for me! walked the entire river walk and the malls! I enjoyed the market square, and hemisphere park! If it were only three or four months ago I would not have been able to do that! What a change and sense of liberation from myself!
Yesterday when we got back late...we ate out and to my surprise I actually did well!
I have been finding myself more and more aware of the foods I eat and how much to eat! Worrying about gaining any of this weight back before the operation! Speaking of the operation...It has hit a bump in the road! My insurance denied it because of a missing paper, so the doctors have resubmitted the paperwork and added the extra stuff they need now....
Now another 2-3 wks before I hear something again. Afterwards another 2 weeks before surgery actually takes place. So I am looking at another month at tops! How time is dragging!
My parents tell me to be patient but how about you try to be patient knowing your life is about to change forever! It is hard when you have a bomb ticking inside of you! My cancer is unchanged! Thank you God! The double biopsy came back unchanged. Same diagnoses as before! The pains however have changed...the doc said it was due to increased mobility and the physical work I was doing...I sometimes just don't buy it! But who am I to say what is what I am just a simpleton!
Any who...I am just happy to be back home and starting a new week! Dad has surgery this week and I have to take him to the doctors tomorrow. I just pray they finally find what is wrong with him and fix him...although I have a sick feeling in my stomach that what is wrong can not be fixed! He was an alcoholic for many years....most of young life and quit about 8-9yrs ago...I pray to God that he didn't damage anything then. But we will know soon!
Well I do not have much time to write tonight because getting the son ready for bed! So with that I ill see everyone tomorrow! You all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment