Powered By Blogger

To be human means we make mistakes but, it takes a real person to own up to their mistakes and even a bigger person to learn from them and blossom!















About Me

My photo
Pasadena, Texas, United States
I am just a simple, nice, big girl trying to survive in a world made for the thin! Living the snide remarks, the dirty looks, and the laughs of others without being offended or hurt! Thinking to myself "IF THEY COULD ONLY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A MILE! tHEY WOULD GET IT!"

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I have been a busy beaver!
Yesterday turned out ok! My son's party was moved to Incredible pizza instead of chuck e cheese. It was a buffet place. I didn't get to eat before I left to the party and am surprised to say I didn't stuff my face! I had a buffet plate with almost all veggies. Yes veggies. I had salad,(no dressing just lemon) green beans, 1slice of veggie pizza and a jello for dessert. No cake! So I feel pretty good about the day. Today however was a different thing entirely! I had the munchies for some reason! I ate 250 cals over my cal count. But I walked longer to burn it off. I know it doesn't justify my eating but I am only human! I have my faults like everyone else! I can not beat myself up over it!
I think I know what triggered this eating. I got bad news on Friday. My brother was diagnosed with cancer as well. They are running test to see what extent the cancer has gone but I still feel for him. My emotions triggered an eating spree. I have to find a way to control this matter because if I don't I will never win my battle with weight.
I took the leftover cake to my parents house so they could have it. Do not need temptation in my house! Any how it is late and I must get my son into the shower and ready for bed. He has school tomorrow! I have a doctor's appointment. They are a way of life for me now a days. I can't wait till this is all over and I have my final surgery for the cancer and am thru with all of this!!!! That will be the greatest day of my life! So till tomorrow....Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment