Powered By Blogger

To be human means we make mistakes but, it takes a real person to own up to their mistakes and even a bigger person to learn from them and blossom!















About Me

My photo
Pasadena, Texas, United States
I am just a simple, nice, big girl trying to survive in a world made for the thin! Living the snide remarks, the dirty looks, and the laughs of others without being offended or hurt! Thinking to myself "IF THEY COULD ONLY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A MILE! tHEY WOULD GET IT!"

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today was a good day for my physical activities and diet. I was under 500 cals and ate all the required foods. My knee hurt in the morning during workout time but I bit the bullet and kept going.
The more my movement comes back to me the more the knee acts up. So I am finding it inevitable that I must see the ortho doctor now. I was hoping to put it off til after surgery but I need this knee well. I ant to start a water aerobics class here at the apartment complex I live at during summertime. I know I have seen quite a few people around here that could benefit from such a class. I have spoke to the local ymca about joining efforts with me and they have agreed as long as I can get the approval of the complex manager. I don't know know how that will go but I am diving in head first! The longer I stay on this journey the more I find myself compelled to help others in the same situation I was in and still am fighting. Helping your neighbor , your friend, or even a loved one can be beneficial to both you and that person. So find like Kirstie Alley calls a chubby buddy and work out! Get moving even if it is just 5 minutes a day. By the time you know it you'll have walked a marathon! I am moved to help and be helped I hope there are more people out there like me! Motivated enough to help someone else and so forth. We can no longer be the unhealthiest generation ever! Let's fight together!

No comments:

Post a Comment