Powered By Blogger

To be human means we make mistakes but, it takes a real person to own up to their mistakes and even a bigger person to learn from them and blossom!















About Me

My photo
Pasadena, Texas, United States
I am just a simple, nice, big girl trying to survive in a world made for the thin! Living the snide remarks, the dirty looks, and the laughs of others without being offended or hurt! Thinking to myself "IF THEY COULD ONLY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A MILE! tHEY WOULD GET IT!"

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today I am physically drained!
I am having a very bad day physically. I have done so much today and now I am super tired. I forget that my illness drain me. I want to do so much more than I can. I am getting my mobility back now more than ever and able to do things normal people take for granted with great pride and joy. The downfall is that I am tired at the end of the day just falling into the bed! My knees become more and more in pain but I struggle thru it anyway knowing the end will justify the pain.
My food has been super today. I had my proteins shake for breakfast and a lean cuisine for lunch and a salad and chicken for dinner. Snacks included jello and pineapple chunks. So I think I did well. I see pictures of myself and see some progression to them. It makes me happy to see that I am getting my neckline and cheek structure back!:) Haven't seen them a years!:) So everything is well. I spoke with my brother yesterday and got good news about his cancer. They have caught it early and can remove it. It has not gone into his bone marrow. which is wonderful! Well running short on time and lots to say so I will blog early in the morning. Till then sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment