Powered By Blogger

To be human means we make mistakes but, it takes a real person to own up to their mistakes and even a bigger person to learn from them and blossom!















About Me

My photo
Pasadena, Texas, United States
I am just a simple, nice, big girl trying to survive in a world made for the thin! Living the snide remarks, the dirty looks, and the laughs of others without being offended or hurt! Thinking to myself "IF THEY COULD ONLY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A MILE! tHEY WOULD GET IT!"

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sorry people I haven't been keeping up my blog lately. Today is a very special day for me! Today is my baby's 9th birthday! I will be taking him to chuck e. cheese. (a pizza place for kids) I will not however be eating the pizza. I will eat before I leave. My week as a roller coaster ride for me. Having my good days and then my bad. Most of the week I would have to generalize as kind of bad. I as having an episode of divarticular disease. (diverticulitis) Those who suffer from this knows if it goes full blown you end up in the hospital for about 4 -5 days. I have had the disease for about 4yrs now. Out of those 4 yrs. only hospitalized 3times. You can control it! It is just like a severe stomach virus only 10x worse. You vomit and have a permanent case of toilet hugging and sitting until it is over. Any who I seem to be finally getting over it and am glad with a capital G! It probably made me lose like 5lbs this week.(haha)
Going back to my journey with weight loss....Been going to water aerobics and it is fun but you can feel it when you get out of the water. Sorry just got company will have to come back to finish.....

No comments:

Post a Comment