Powered By Blogger

To be human means we make mistakes but, it takes a real person to own up to their mistakes and even a bigger person to learn from them and blossom!















About Me

My photo
Pasadena, Texas, United States
I am just a simple, nice, big girl trying to survive in a world made for the thin! Living the snide remarks, the dirty looks, and the laughs of others without being offended or hurt! Thinking to myself "IF THEY COULD ONLY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A MILE! tHEY WOULD GET IT!"

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Starting another glorious weekend! Yesterday was not a good food day for me. I ate ice cream!!! My weakness!!! My son brought me some home from being with his dad and I just couldn't resist it. After I ate it, it bothered me! I have done so well thus far and I didn't want to beat myself from eating just one little ice cream cone. So I moved on not dwelling on it anymore. What done is done. I will just try not repeat this over and over. That is the difference in now and then for me people. Then I would have kept eating more ice cream and not thought twice about it. Now when I eat it I feel remorse, not wanting to repeat my past mistakes. My dieting is the same. I have kept in schedule with the tip I learned from the biggest loser. I keep changing the order in which my meals are heaviest. I usually start my days with a protein shake. Sometimes I change it to eat oatmeal, and sometimes I have yogurt with berries. Other times I have a yummy fiber cereal. So when it comes to lunch I usually have a chicken salad or some kind of salad. Dinner usually consist of 4-5oz of a lean meat (my prefer meat is chicken or turkey) and veggies. I stay completely away from pasta and rice. Anything processed or already made. I like to control how much sodium is in the food and what spices are in there. So sometimes instead of eating the salad I eat the heavy meal at lunch and a light dinner or vise versa. Keeping the order of the meals moving around confuse my body and doesn't allow it to turn on it's defense mode. I have learned alot from alot of different people and have applied them to my life and journey in weight loss. Some work for me some do not. I am grateful to everyone anyhow for sharing all their stories and success. Without everyone I probably wouldn't have come this far. I have learned though that movement is the key to weight loss. The more you exercise the more your body burns! Move people even if it is 5 minutes at a time. Something I better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment