Powered By Blogger

To be human means we make mistakes but, it takes a real person to own up to their mistakes and even a bigger person to learn from them and blossom!















About Me

My photo
Pasadena, Texas, United States
I am just a simple, nice, big girl trying to survive in a world made for the thin! Living the snide remarks, the dirty looks, and the laughs of others without being offended or hurt! Thinking to myself "IF THEY COULD ONLY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A MILE! tHEY WOULD GET IT!"

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yesterday was a very great day for me! Personally the best and I got to see loved ones I have seen since I was maybe 15-16yrs. old. My cousin Trinidad Andrade got married yesterday by church. I was so awed how beautiful she was! I almost got into the "oh I wish I could get married again stage" then I snapped out of it! What in the world was I thinking! I was proud of myself for many reasons yesterday. #1 being I bought myself a new dress for the wedding and it was a size smaller than I normally wear. #2 I didn't eat any cake!!! Yea for me! #3 I actually didn't eat all of the food they served. Only eating what I knew was good for me. I had fun to say the least.
My week was a fun week with my kid and family. Full of goings and coming! I don't even take the small things for granted anymore. I look forward to even the most simple drive to the store. Some people find this to be a chore,I however don't. I go for a weigh-in tomorrow and to be honest am a little nervous. I know there was one day in particular this week I had to me what seemed like a bad food day. But I think we all do have those times! The difference is knowing that it was a bad day and going on as if it didn't happen. Not dwelling on the negativity of a bad helps us get thru them. If you stay stuck in it your are surely setting yourself up for failure! So let get thru all the bad days together and at the end come out smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment