Powered By Blogger

To be human means we make mistakes but, it takes a real person to own up to their mistakes and even a bigger person to learn from them and blossom!















About Me

My photo
Pasadena, Texas, United States
I am just a simple, nice, big girl trying to survive in a world made for the thin! Living the snide remarks, the dirty looks, and the laughs of others without being offended or hurt! Thinking to myself "IF THEY COULD ONLY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A MILE! tHEY WOULD GET IT!"

Monday, May 10, 2010

Today has been full of trials for me.
Yesterday my parents had a bar-b-que and had some yummy food! The good thing was that they were considerate enough to include healthy things as well! I ate the good stuff(good for me) and left the rest. But today was another story! I was late getting up. I don't know why I heard the alarm but just couldn't manage enough strength to get up on time. So I have no one to blame but myself. Getting back to the point...Being late threw my schedule in a flurry. I didn't have time to make my protein shake or have yogurt. When I got to the doctors I was already hungry. I saw the doc and stayed for about 1hr. Leaving I was famished! So it was easy for me to stop at the cafeteria and have a bagel with cream cheese. CREAM CHEESE PEOPLE!!! I ate it like there was no tomorrow. When I finished I left. Got to my dad's house to pick up my nephew and was finding myself still hungry. Man I haven't been like this in about 4 months now. Well to make a long story short went home and cooked lunch. Which seemed to me like dinner. After that I left to pick up my son and drop off my nephew. Came home again and ate again! Not alot, but none the less ate. Now I am craving ice cream. My weakness!! Good thing there isn't any in my home! I'm tired so feel lazy to go out and get any. At least I know I won't fail in that aspect.
Just by not having one meal my whole diet plan for the day was thrown for a loop! It is very important to eat breakfast! It really does fuel your day.I can not believe myself as I add all the calories for the day. I am over by 300calories. That is alot for me. I'm praying that tomorrow is a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment