Powered By Blogger

To be human means we make mistakes but, it takes a real person to own up to their mistakes and even a bigger person to learn from them and blossom!















About Me

My photo
Pasadena, Texas, United States
I am just a simple, nice, big girl trying to survive in a world made for the thin! Living the snide remarks, the dirty looks, and the laughs of others without being offended or hurt! Thinking to myself "IF THEY COULD ONLY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A MILE! tHEY WOULD GET IT!"

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday April9,2010

You know I am so glad today is Friday! This week has been full! I am ready just to breathe and relax! I find myself looking forward more and more to finding the weekend here. I am I just physically drained from the weeks hustle and bustle? Or is it more? I just started my face book page this week and found it rather fun! Meeting new people is my thing! Even though I am a big girl, I do love to have friends and go out. People tend to stereo type overweight people as being at home eating all the time but we are not at all like that. (Or at least I am not!) I like to get out and about! See and do! Participate in life! It wasn't always that way for me. But that is another story for another time. I have learned to enjoy every moment God has given me. I learned a very valuable lesson! My illness has taught me not to hold anything back and let go of my fears! It has taught me to participate and be recognized! Not just to sit in the back and just exist! I did that for a long time. No more! I want to get out and enjoy everything I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment