Powered By Blogger

To be human means we make mistakes but, it takes a real person to own up to their mistakes and even a bigger person to learn from them and blossom!















About Me

My photo
Pasadena, Texas, United States
I am just a simple, nice, big girl trying to survive in a world made for the thin! Living the snide remarks, the dirty looks, and the laughs of others without being offended or hurt! Thinking to myself "IF THEY COULD ONLY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A MILE! tHEY WOULD GET IT!"

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Good morning people! It is Saturday April 10,2010! I thought I as gonna sleep in this morning. HA! I kept my lil' nephew over last night and he woke me up at 5am! For me this as not good! He is almost 2 and wakes up every morning at the crack of dawn, as for me I need my rest. I often wonder what it would be like to have that youthful energy again. I'm sure I'll know when my journey is thru. I sit here blogging and wondering is there anyone out there like me? Struggling? Waking up tired from carrying all this extra weight? I could be so much more! Do so many other things in life and yet...I am still pleased with who I am! Does that make sense? You HAVE TO love who you are no matter what size you are. I have been bigger and I know that the extra pounds add misery to your days! I have lost a total of 27lbs since Feb. it is slow for me but nonetheless it is a positive progress! I still laugh at the snide remarks made by the thin girls who pass me by when I am shopping. I still laugh at the rolling eyes of young people who think they are better than me because they are thinner. And yes i even laugh at the little kids who stare and ask their moms why am I so fat. Be honest people! Answer your kids when they stare and ask! don't just tell them it's impolite to stare! How else will your kids learn if not thru honesty! Does any of this bother me? Not anymore!There was a time that it did,but not anymore! I love myself for who I am. I had to learn the hard way though!

No comments:

Post a Comment