Powered By Blogger

To be human means we make mistakes but, it takes a real person to own up to their mistakes and even a bigger person to learn from them and blossom!















About Me

My photo
Pasadena, Texas, United States
I am just a simple, nice, big girl trying to survive in a world made for the thin! Living the snide remarks, the dirty looks, and the laughs of others without being offended or hurt! Thinking to myself "IF THEY COULD ONLY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A MILE! tHEY WOULD GET IT!"

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Today is Sunday April 11,2010. I had a fairly good weekend I think. I kept my nephew over till earlier to give my parents a break because he is a hand full. Now I am pooped! Keeping up with him and my son are too much for me sometimes I don't know how I survive! To think tomorrow it starts allover again! Monday!! Just the sound of that wants to make me curl up in bed and pull the sheets over! I know that this was a good week for me.I went all week without being sick to the stomach and with little pain in the knee. So I guess I must be doing something right! This week my goal is to be a little more active! Get up and move around! I think that with more movement not necessarily exercise but just activities I will lose a little more! My goal for the month is to be able to walk at least 1 mile by the end of this month. If I can do that then I know it will be a step in the right direction! So with this goal in sight I have something to work for! My mobility has increased with the 27lbs I have lost so far. Before I couldn't get up and move that much without being sluggish and hurting. To be honest it is embarrassing to say but when I went to the store I would have to ride in those handicapped carts they have. I would not have been able to even walk around the whole store. Now I CAN!!!!! I say that with great pride and joy! If you knew me a few years back you would have seen a happy fat girl who was really crying on the inside! It took love from a great man and a good long look at myself in the mirror to realize I was beautiful inside and out! I do mean a literal look in the mirror! We often criticize our flaws,our imperfections and lumps. Sometimes we need to realize that they are there for a reason! Sometime for us to battle and win, sometimes for us to love better, and then sometimes we just have to learn why ourselves. Why ever it may be that we have our imperfections we are still beautiful! So remember that people when you look in the mirror! You are who you are for a reason! Enjoy being you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment