Powered By Blogger

To be human means we make mistakes but, it takes a real person to own up to their mistakes and even a bigger person to learn from them and blossom!















About Me

My photo
Pasadena, Texas, United States
I am just a simple, nice, big girl trying to survive in a world made for the thin! Living the snide remarks, the dirty looks, and the laughs of others without being offended or hurt! Thinking to myself "IF THEY COULD ONLY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A MILE! tHEY WOULD GET IT!"

Friday, April 16, 2010

Good Morning! It is April 16,2010. Today started as usual in the same manner as always but then I ran into an old friend of mine in the drugstore. I haven't seen this person in about 4 years. I could not believe that she looked so good! The last time I saw her she weighed around 400lbs I would say now she is down to 132! I was flabbergasted! Speechless! I ask her secret and she told me she joined weight watchers and curves. She lost a total of 150 the first year and afterward it was slow. She told me the secret to the weight loss for her was the exercise. It encouraged me and made me feel hopeful! I spoke with her for about 25 minutes then we parted. I couldn't help but think that could be me! It will be me!! I have a greater desire to do this no more than ever! At 37 weighing 433 is not something I imagined for myself! Not in a million years. I was always told you have a beautiful face and great personality..What about the rest of me? Did it not count? I want to here your great altogether! Not just be a pretty face! So my goal for today is to walk for 30 minutes in the morning and in the evening. Every minute counts! They all add up!

No comments:

Post a Comment